Chipotle’s Contamination Is Back!
“A Chipotle restaurant in Billerica closed Tuesday after several employees were diagnosed with norovirus, officials said.
Four employees have reported feeling ill, said Chris Arnold, a spokesman for the restaurant. Any other employees who do not feel well will be tested and will not return to work until they fully recover, he said.
During the closure, the restaurant on Boston Road will be fully sanitized, Arnold said.
Norovirus can be contagious and can cause stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The incident is under investigation by Billerica’s health department, said Scott Zoback, a spokesman for the state Department of Public Health.
There are no reported customer illnesses at the time, Zoback said.
In December, the Cleveland Circle Chipotle in Brighton closed because of a norovirus outbreak, leaving 136 Boston College students and other customers sick. The restaurant reopened about three weeks later.”
Source: Click Here